We supply the range of Rockcote and NRG renders and textures including-
- Poly Modified and masonry bag renders.
- Membrane coatings.
Check out the links to Rockcote and NRG for detailed product specifications.
We have samples on display in our Fyshwick showroom, and we also have sample cards you can take with you.
NRG Greenboard products
NRG Greenboard™ is an insulative walling system suitable for external cladding of timber or steel framed buildings as well as solid concrete and masonry walls. The system provides a weather resistant, seam free rendered finish in a wide range of textures and colours. It also provides continuous thermal insulation over the entire wall. Developed in Germany in 1973, these systems have been extensively used throughout Western Europe and North America where strict environmental laws are in place governing the energy efficiency of both private and commercial buildings. The system is now well established in Australia ranging from dry arid areas, to tropical and alpine regions, whilst proving energy efficiency, cost effective and flexible construction
The Render shed stocks the following NRG products-
- Greenboard in 40mm, 60mm, 75mm, 100mm thickness.
- Cavity battens.
- Foil board.
- Under floor Green-batts.
- Sunhoods and awnings.
Check out the link to NRG’s website for further detailed information, or come in to the shop and talk to our staff.
EcoStyle Zero VOC Paints
We supply and recommend the EcoStyle by Rockcote range of paints.
EcoStyle – High performance, non toxic, zero VOC paints.
Choosing the right paint should never require a compromise on product performance, or human health. That’s why ROCKCOTE developed EcoStyle Paints: ultra premium paints that last the distance, with the added benefit of being non toxic and zero VOC.
Our unique high-performance formulation was developed in Australia with the most punishing and high traffic environments in mind: child care centres, schools, hospitals and public buildings. EcoStyle Paints are 100% acrylic making them incredibly tough and low maintenance.
EcoStyle Paints adhere better and have far superior abrasive scrub resistance than the competition (independent testing, 2012) so they are an ideal choice for education environments, health care, lasting refurbishments and government buildings where there can be no compromise on performance.
- Premium quality interior paint
- 100% acrylic
- Exceptional aesthetics for all projects: from large commercial buildings to family homes
- Tough, low maintenance three-coat system
- Scrubbable and easy to clean
- Resists stain, dirt, mould, mildew and fungi
- Lasting results backed by a 15 year warranty
- Certified as environmentally preferable by Good Environmental Choice Australia
- Low odour: paint today, occupy today
- Non toxic: free of dangerous chemicals and solvents including formaldehyde, glycol ethers, phthalates and crystalline quartz silica. Read about why choosing a toxin free paint is important in our article What’s in your paint?
- Zero Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), EcoStyle Paints go one step further than low VOC paints on the market by being zero VOC
- Packaging can be easily washed out and reused.
Quantum Timber finishes
Quantum is an Australian owned company manufacturing high grade, environmentally sustainable
bio based Timber Finishes since 1992. Quantum manufacture:
– Interior and Exterior Timber Finishes
– Decking finishes
– Wood Treatments
– Flooring Finishes
Quantum supply high grade Timber Finishes Australia wide from professional tradesmen to the home handy man through your local supplier.
Forward thinking Architects are specifying Quantum’s Timber Finish range more and more once they see the benefits
of these bio based products designed for Australian conditions.
At the Render Shop you can find all the accessories and tools required to get the job done.
- PPT corner beads.
- Soudal and Sika glues and mastics.
- Brushes, rollers, trays.
- Tapes and coverings.